Two-fer....

I have two cards tonight for two separate challenges - as I write this, it comes to mind that perhaps I should have combined them but I had started the Mojo Monday card a few days earlier and, well, I had time to play - so two cards it was :) My first card is for a My Time To Create Color Challenge from Lauren Meader. I absolutely love the inspiration colors she chose!!! So pretty - I may go back and do a few more cards in these colors. I used the rock and roll technique on the pumpkins. I'd seen a few people use this technique and I love the dimensional effect it creates. My second card is for Mojo Monday #104, I went with a Christmas card, 'cause, let's face it - you can never have enough... I struggled a bit with this card after I decided the colors and theme. It was one of those times I had an image of what I wanted in my head but it didn't translate to paper. In the end, I think it's missing something - as I was looking at my pics of the card, distressing the edges of the DP might have been a nice touch to give it a bit more umph... I also altered the design a little due to technical difficulties :) Ah, well.... Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look! TTFN, ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated) MTTCCC card: Stamps: Autumn tags Paper: Sei DP, dark chocolate, ripe avacado, rustic white, DCWAV textured cardstock Ink: ripe avacado, dark chocolate, memento dye ink (potters clay), colorbox pigment ink Other: dimensionals, nesties, twine, swiss dots cuttlebug folder, Sei tag, friskars border punch Mojo Monday card: Stamps: Snowfall, Snowflake serenade Paper: New leaf, enchanted evening, DCWAV DP, White Ink: New leaf, enchanted evening, platinum and white colorbox pigment ink Other: Nesties, copic airbrush system, Martha Stewart glitter, palatte glue pad, new leaf buttons, twine, crystal stickles, enchanted evening and new leaf ribbon

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.