A new look :)

Well, after only a few months of blogging, I decided that I wanted a new look over here at the ol' blogo. Hopefully, I'll keep this layout for a while 'cause it's a bit of work to switch it all over and customize it, especially when you're no html whiz (like me :)).
Anywho, hope all my fellow Canucks had a happy Thanksgiving this past weekend. We celebrated on Sunday with friends - good company and yummy food - what can more can you ask for? We've certainly got so much to be thankful for :)
Here's another card made to fit two separate challenges... Mojo Monday 108 and Crazy for Challenges Week 6. The C4C challenge this week is to create a card with a thankful theme. I went to one of my favs - vintage picnic from PTI.








The background was stamped with background basics: retro from PTI. The basket was paper pieced and the pumpkins colored with copics (have I mentioned I love my copics? :)).


I plan on actually taking part in the Just Us Girls Challenge and this card would work with the paper piecing, buuuutttt, I really want to make another card :) For anyone who hasn't, please check out this new challenge blog run but a lot of talented ladies!
Thanks so much for stopping by the new digs!


TTFN,

-----------------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Vintage picnic, Autumn tags, Background basics: retro
Ink: Vintage cream, orange zest, memento tuxedo black
Paper: Summer sunrise, rustic white, dark chocolate, kraft, DCWAV patterned paper
Other: Copics, nesties, orange rhinestones, orange zest bitty dot ribbon

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.