WCMD Challenge - Australia

The fourth and final destination is Australia. This one was quite challenging for me (that's funny since a "challenge" is the name of the game!) - what I finally settled on was a picture of aboriginal art for the patterned paper. I love the colors in the picture. I did used a dotted outline from my vintage labels PTI set :) I distressed the edges of my Orange zest card stock to coordinate with the feathery appearance of the artwork. So glad I managed to finish these up. Whew, so rarely get through more than one card - I'm very slow and deliberate - which is actually so different for me in most other circumstances :) Go figure... I really wanted to participate in the Just Us Girls Challenge hosted by Kristen and Pam but just couldn't fit it in. I'll definitely do the next one. Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look! TTFN, ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.