Welcome sweet baby!

We found out recently that two sets of good friends are expecting their third child (or children, or child.... oh, grammar...). What exciting news!!!
In lieu of such good news, I decided to make a few baby cards. Not knowing the sex yet, I went with more of a girly theme for the first few. I'll probably make a few boys cards in the near future, just to cover my basis :)
The card is made for Crazy for Challenges Week 8. The challenge was geometry; use three of any shape on the card. I kept mine pretty simple but I did use 4 circles :)


 

Again, a fairly simple card but I like the end result. Plus, it was easy to put together, especially after my marathon Mojo Monday card :)
Thanks so much for stopping by for a looky-loo :) I really appreciate it!
TTFN,





--------------------------------------
Ingredients (All PTI unles otherwise stated):
Stamps: Bitty baby blessings, Background basics: retro
Ink: Berry sorbet, memento tuxedo black, versamark
Paper: Berry sorbet, sweet blush, spring rain, lemon tart, white
Other: nesties, berry sorbet ribbon, lemon tart button, twine, pink dew drops

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.