Challenge Completed...

.... Thanks to my brand-spanking new printer :) More on that in a sec...


I'm so excited!!! I've now completed my photo card for the JUGs challenge!!!

I used layers but not much else keeping in mind that I would be mailing it. I used the new flower soft polar white for the snow - gosh, that stuff is really nice. Too bad our photo has no snow to match :) The images are from Boards and Beams plus Home for the Holidays, both from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from Winter Swirls (also PTI). I colored the images with my copics and used red stickles on the tree and other greenery on the house, just for a little bling. The card needed a little something else so I stitched around the periphery. 

***** Speaking of the JUGs Challenge, they also have a blog hop for Kristin's birthday!!! Stop by and show her and the other talented gals some love :) ******

Back to my printer - it's the Epson Artisan 810 (inkjet).

Isn't it purdy? So far so good - pretty easy to install, completely wireless, faxes, scans, copies, does 2-sided printing, has a separate paper tray for photo paper and regular paper and handles my cardstock like a pro (even the heavy duty PTI cardstock:)). Ahhhh.... The only minor detail is that it's a bit big - but I'll make room :)
Hope everyone's having a great evening! Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog :)
TTFN,

Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Boards and Beams, Home for the Holidays, Merry and Bright, Winter Swirls
Ink: Memento Lady Bug, versamark, memento tuxedo black
Paper: Ripe avacado, pure poppy, kraft, white
Other: rectangle nesties, flower soft polar white, sewing machine, copics, red stickles

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.