Papertrey Ink Guest Star Stamper Submission


Another quick post for this evening. It's been a long day - I can't believe it's only Tuesday :(
I made a few cards I thought I'd submit for the Papertrey Ink Guest Star Stamper - hey, it's worth a try right? :)
I thought I could submit for the quick and easy card and previous set. They were certainly easy to make - once I finally decided on colors and concepts :) 
All materials are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated.
This first card uses Ocean Tide as a card base. I stamped snowflakes from Snowflake Serenade on white cardstock in aqua mist and ocean tide. The sentiment is from snowflake serenade and was stamped in versamark and ocean tide on aqua mist. It was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  A few more snowflakes and rhinestones were then added for some bling :) The ribbon is ocean tide and aqua mist. Easy, peasy....


 
This next card uses a white card base. A stamp from vintage labels was used for the background; stamped on lavendar moon with versamark ink. The word "JOY" was cut using my cricut (Opposites Attract cartridge) and then Martha Stewart glitter was adhered. I poped "JOY" up on dimensionals and placed it on white cardstock stamped with vintage labels and die cut with nesties labels 1. Raspberry fizz ribbon was placed behind it all. The remaining sentiment was stamped on white cardstock with raspberry fizz ink. As a final touch, bling was again added with dark pink rhinestone brads.

 

Fun to make for sure :) Hope you all enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by :)


TTFN, 

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.