Christmas gift boxes


Howdy all. Happy holidays!
In a previous post, I mentioned I would share the gift boxes and coordinating cards I made for the folks at work. They were a lot of fun to make and came together really quickly. I LOVE this timeless template by the talented Lauren Meader - it's called Tucked Away. It really does come together so FAST. Great for mass production. Please ignore the "backdrop" for the picture of the boxes :)


 
The color combos are all from Papertrey Ink and are as follows; berrysorbet/melon berry, enchanted evening/spring rain, scarlet jewel/sweet blush, ocean tide/aqua mist, raspberry fizz/hibiscus burst and ripe avocado/spring moss. And a few examples of the cards and boxes togther. Faux ribbon (Papertrey Ink) was used to stamp the box base in coordinating colors. Polka dot basics (Papertrey ink) was used to stamp the top of the box in white pigment ink (Colorbox). Love how these turned out :)




I filled the boxes with Lindt candies - YUM-MY! Hope they like them :)
I was also so excited to be awarded Chic of Week over at the Just Us Girls site for last week's challenge (#11). I really love their challenges and all the super talented and wonderful ladies over at that blog so it truly was an honor for me to be chosen :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appeciate any and all visits :)
TTFN,




Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.