Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21

Howdy folks!
Hope your week is off to a great start. I know mine is *GRIN* - I've got some news to share later this week on the ol' blog-o. Stay tuned...
I made a card for Dawn's Color Challenge. Wow - gotta say, this one was tough for me! After quickly glancing at the colors, I really thought I could put something together kinda quickly but my mojo had other ideas - like sleeping on the job :)
I do like the way it ultimately turned out but there's some sweat, blood and tears in that one (well, maybe not tears....I'd have bigger issues if that were the case :D). Really, there was blood though - I stabbed my thumb with my incredibly sharp scissors. Those suckers are dangerous :)




I used Turning a New Leaf from Papertrey Ink (PTI) to stamp the background in versamark ink then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. There are scattered roses from Garden of Life (PTI) stamped in the background in Aqua Mist. I colored one of the blossoms with my copics (BG001 and BG11). The sentiment, from Everyday Button Bits (PTI), was stamped in dark chocolate.
That's all for this evening. I'm starting to fade fast - time for beddy-bye :) G'night!
Thanks for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.