Life is ruff....


Not really - just a good segue into my project:)  Life's been pretty darn good to me and I completely acknowledge that fact. Yep, I'm one lucky girl :)
Tonight I've got a card for the latest Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge
 
Pretty simple and not too many frills :) The main image is called "Doggie Pile" (Squigglefly) - ain't it cute?!?!
 
I colored those cuties with the following Copics;
The patterned papers are from DCWV and the cardstocks are Ocean Tides (PTI) and Kraft (PTI). The tag was cut with my cricut (tags, bags, boxes and more cartridge) and the sentiment is from an Inkadinkadoo set. Rustic twine and a dark chocolate button finish it off. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.