Spring wishes...


Good evening!
I've got another card to share tonight; it's spring-y with a pastel color scheme. The colors are actually based on the current Play Date Cafe challenge and also qualifies for the current Pile It On challenge (use pastels).
The main image is from Phindy's Place. Such an adorable spring/Easter image :) I colored it with my copics - can I tell you how much I love them? They are SOOOO much fun. I'm not sure how I got along without them before.... love, love, love 'em. Sorry, hope I haven't weirded many of you out... still with me? Ok, moving on...
I ruffled the ribbon by using a technique I first saw on Poppy Paperie - pull the string in the saddle stitch ribbon from one side of the ribbon to gather the ribbon. Then I just did the same thing with the other string. Man, why didn't I take a pic to help illustrate my point? Woulda, shoulda, coulda...
The remaining ingredients are listed below.

This card also qualifies for these challenges;
Play Date Cafe - color challenge
Pile It On - pastels
Secret Crafter - anything goes  
Rosie D's - think spring
La la land Crafts - pastels 
By the Cute and Girly - spring is in air
Ooh La la Creations - anything goes 
Bee Crafty - Spring and digi
Papercutz - anything goes
Tanda Samps - simply spring

Thanks so much for stopping by!
------------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Vintage labels, Daily Designs Sentiments
Ink: Purple colorbox pigment ink, yellow colorbox pigment ink
Paper: Pulm pudding, lemon tart, stamper's select white, DCWAV patterned green paper
Other: pulm pudding saddle stitch ribbon, EK Success Scalloped border punch, nesties, copics

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.