Time to Pile it On!


Home again! Just arrived home from my three week stint in Canada and I had a BLAST! Can't remember the last time I had that much fun working :) It is good to be home though and now I can get back into my paper crafting - YAY!
Here's my sample for this week's Pile It On challenge - neutral plus one other color.
I love this color combo. Brown and pink as well as brown and turquoise/teal....  They just make me feel warm all over - so cosy.
This color combo fills the requirement for the latest Pile It On challenge - The one you must - which is to use a neutral and one other color. I chose brown as my neutral and pink as my other color.

I love the DP - problem is I forgot to note it before I left for Canada so now I forget :( Anyone know? The background of the paper is white, I’m counting it as a non-color for the purposes of the challenge. Ignorance IS bliss :) Just kidding…. The base is dark chocolate cardstock, then a layer of sweet blush then the DP. The sentiment “Wish Big”  is stamped on a strip of sweet blush cardstock in Colorbox pigment ink and the bottom sentiment stamped in dark chocolate hybrid ink. A scallop punched (EK Success) layer of dark chocolate is layered beneath the sentiment layer. Two dark chocolate buttons finish ‘er off. 
Here are the challenges that it fits;

Pile It On - Neutral plus one color
Lexi's Creations - Anything goes
Practical Scrappers - use chalks or inks
Creative Card Crew - celebration
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Buttons, bows, brads and bling
Gingersnap Creations - celebration
Quixotic Challenges - use leaves on a project

Hope you’re all having a super weekend. Have fun with the challenge and I can’t wait to see everyone’s creations! If your new to Pile It On, head on over there and check it out :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.