Daffodil

When I saw this week's ColourQ challenge, the Year of Flowers: Daffodils set (from Papertrey Ink) sprang to mind. I can't believe I hadn't inked up this set yet! I love this whole PTI line - the fonts, the images... so many possibilities. Plus, I get to color with my copics, which is a plus.
I've missed the deadlines on the last few ColourQ challenges, but I'm back on the ball this week :)



This card also fits for Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Summer blossoms.
I'm loving vellum right now - it's so much more versatile then I ever imagined. Although this card is pretty clean and simple, I'm embarrassed to admit how long it actually took me to make :) Lets say I had a few "technical" difficulties... All part of the creative process, right?

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoy!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps:  Year of Flowers: Daffodils
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate
Paper: White, lemon tart, brazzil basics brown
Other: vellum, copics

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.