Papertrey June Blog Hop






Another month down, another Papertrey Blog Hop! I love this time of the month 'cause it usually means I've received my new Papertrey goodies :)

The Blog Hop Challenge this month is to use your favorite Papertrey color combos. The real challenge for me was to narrow it down to a favorite combo - I mean, really, pick one?!?! LOL! 
This one I ended up choosing is a new combo for me but I am in love :)

I chose..

Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse and White 


And the inside...


Aren't the natural colors with a pop of bright raspberry really fun?!?  I really love making these simple, fun cards - ones where I can stamp like crazy (not necessarily precisely either, which goes against my Type A personality :)) or color to my heart's content. So cathartic... Hummm, it's funny. I'm such a left brained person that up until about a year and a half ago I couldn't have imagined paper crafting as "cathartic" - funny how things change :) Now, it's pretty much an obsession! Sorry, I digress...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are all enjoying your blog hop. I'm off to peruse the other participants - can't wait to look around at all the inspiring projects :)

TTFN,
  
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: All About You, All About You Additions, Delightful Dahlia
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, a mix of canary and ochre pigment ink from Colorbox to mimic summer sunrise :)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, White
Other: Dark Chocolate buttons, Simply Chartreuse ribbon, Mat Stack 2 die, Polka dot impression plate, circle nesties

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.