A Play Date with Mojo

Evening all!
First off I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes - you all made it extra special! I want to say a special thanks to my fellow Just Us Girls DT members and my very sweet friend Tanny P - you guys are the absolute best!!!

I had a great day - Tracy and I went out for brunch as it was a beautiful day and I wanted to sit outside. We had a great time - good food, great company, gorgeous weather, fun people watching - it was totally pleasant and relaxing. The afternoon we spent outside at home gardening and then I got to craft a little in the evening - after a really stressful week, it was so utterly relaxing! Just what I needed :) Thanks to my sweet, sweet husband for my awesome, relaxing birthday weekend! 
As part of my birthday gift, Tracy also gave me a long awaited gift - a photo tent! I've been playing with a few exposures tonight, getting the swing of things. I'll have to pick up a few props to showcase my card. Yay! another excuse to shop :)

Now, onto my project... Boy, it's been a while since I've played along with a Mojo Monday sketch. No better time than the present, right? I used the Play Date Cafe color challenge for inspiration.




I didn't have a really light peach color unfortunately, so my peaches are a little on the darker side. I also got my hands on some of that awesome seam binding!!!  Hope you like it :)

****Also, you may want to check out THIS POST - I'm giving away BLOG CANDY  for another few days!****

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Signature greetings, Background basics: Text style
Ink: Melon berry, Apricot pigment ink (Colorbox)
Paper: Melon berry, Vintage cream, My Minds Eye DP, Peach cardstock (from my stash)
Other: Sewing machine, nesties, seam binding dyed with coral glimmer mist, vanilla felt (Hobby Lobby), melon berry button, EK Success bracket border punch

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.