Dublin-style

I love the most recent Taylored Expressions sketch so much that I had to make another card with it :)
This time I used the Play Date Cafe's colors. I also loved making the paper clip bookmarks - had to try that again too :)


This time I made a comfy chair from black felt and stamped the chair on top in white ink. ADDENDUM: I first saw this idea on Nichole Heady's blog HERE.
The inside....


Here's a close up of the bookmark...




Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: On my couch, Fillable frames #5- sentiment, Background basics: text-style
Ink: White (Colorbox), Versamark, Tuxedo black (Memento), Chamomile vintage ink
Paper: True black, smokey shadow, white, kraft, La Creme patterned paper (DCWV mat stack)
Other: clear embossing powder, paper clip, true black felt, chair die, swiss dots EF, glue gun, nesties

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.