Guest Designer at Creative Belli Blog!

For LeAnne's Birthday Blog Hop, just scroll down or CLICK HERE :)

Happy hump day!

I was so excited the other day when Robin from Creative Belli Blog asked me to be the Guest Designer this week! I was only too excited to oblige :)

You should really check out this sweet challenge blog. At the Creative Belli Blog, with every challenge they invite you to use your old and forgotten embellishments. Now who doesn't have some of those? :)

This week they had a sketch challenge. Part of the sketch challenge was to create a card with something that moves. I decided that I'd make a shaker card! There's a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers HERE.



The sketch is great! Right up my alley - clean and not too fussy. I used microbeads (Martha Stewart) to create my shaker card. This is the first shaker card that I've created and it was definitely easier that I thought it would be. You can put other things in place of the microbeads, like glitter or flower soft (how great would a snow globe card containing polar flower soft be?!?!). 
Here's a closer view of the shaker part.


Hope you all enjoy! It was certainly my pleasure to be a guest designer over at Creative Belli Blog! Make sure you check out this awesome challenge blog :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 TTFN,
  
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Background basics: text style, Year of flowers: sweet pea - sentiment, Argyle basics
Ink: Dark chocolate, White (Colorbox)
Paper: Dark chocolate, raspberry fizz, white, simply chartreuse, sweet blush, acetate
Other: Simply chartreuse felt, blossom nesties, microbeads (Martha Stewart), sweet blush buttons, swiss dots EF (Cuttlebug), polka dots impression plate

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.