July Papertrey Ink Blog Hop



Another month down, another Papertrey Blog Hop! I love this time of the month 'cause it usually means I've received my new Papertrey goodies :)

The Blog Hop Challenge this month is to use office supplies in your project.


I've wanted to make these paper clip bookmarks for some time now - man, were they easy! I'm not sure what I was waiting for :) There's a great tutorial HERE.
Here's a close up of the bookmark in place...


I used card board from the back of stack of patterned paper, which was die cut with nesties, as the base. Then I used the same die to cut a piece of patterned paper. The thread in the button is actually DMC memory thread - it's awesome. I found it at my local Joann's Fabrics. The paperclip is a large one from Staples. Another shot with the bookmark moved just a little....


Here's the inside...


I used the latest Taylored Expressions sketch for inspiration - I LOVE this sketch!!! It works so well with these little paper bookmarks.


This card also qualifies for the Pink Elephant challenge this week which is to use brown.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have fun hopping!!!

TTFN,
  
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Big and Bold Wishes
Ink: Berry Sorbet
Paper: Dark chocolate, white, lemon tart, plaid patterned paper (DCWV)
Other: paper clip, cardboard, nesties, dark chocolate button, memory thread (DMC), polka dot and linen impression plates

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.