Stretch that plastic!

The challenge over at Pile It On this week is to stretch that plastic! This means you can use any kind of plastic or stretchy material on your projects!

This week's sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps - check out their super cute collection of stamps!


The prize for a random participant this week is 7 free digis from the Bugaboo Store!!!!

Here's my take on the challenge. I chose Scarlette Cafe from Bugaboo - she's so darn sophisticated... not a bit like me :)




Unfortunately, I didn't have much in the way of plastic product I could use (or at least I could think of using - I'm sure if I were creative enough, I could have found a use for another common plastic product :)). I really didn't have any stretchy material (that would look good on a card anyway :)). I did use a plastic button and a plastic sticker on the interior of the card. I printed her out and colored her with copics (B91, 93; YG11, 13, 17; B41, 45, 37; E41, 43, 47).

This card also qualifies for the following challenges:
Pile It On: Stretch that plastic
Clean and Simple FTL100: Sketch
Color Throwdown: marina mist, not quite navy, wild wasabi
Practical Scrappers: Use stash older than 1 year
Gingersnap creations #60: Shades of blue
Gingersnap creations #62: Markers
Hand Full of Stamps: Punch the stress out

Make sure you check out the wonderful creations of the PIO DT - their links are on my side bar. Hop on over to Pile It On and check out the challenge deets!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Scarlette Cafe (Bugaboo stamps), On My Couch (sentiment)
Ink: New leaf
Paper: New leaf, enchanted evening, white
Other: Enchanted evening ribbon, spring rain button, scalloped border punch (Fiskars), copics, dimensional sticker (Jolee's boutique)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.