Colour Q Fun

Howdy all!




This card is for the ColourQ challenge.




I used the latest Clean and Simple FTL sketch.




I really like this card - it's just so fun! It's fairly simple - simple enough that if I told you how long it took me to make it, I'd be a tad embarrassed :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be back tomorrow with a new JUGS challenge!!!

 Andrea M Posted to blogger from my iPad

Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Dot Spot, Signature greetings
Ink: Parchement, red (Colorbox), spring rain, tuxedo black (memento)
Paper: White, pure poppy, spring rain, lemon zest
Other: Spica red, nesties dies, swiss dots EF (Cuttlebug), black brads

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.