Enjoy

Happy weekend!

For my JUGS post, click HERE or scroll down :)

Here's one of this week's sketches over at 2Sketches4You; this beaut is by Rosemarie and I love it!


I used the colors provided by ColourQ. They have 2 color combinations this week; the one below and another for breast cancer awareness month. I'll have another card later using this very important color combo later :)



For some reason, I had a hard time with this one; not sure why but I just sat there mulling over ideas for a good hour or so. Nothing doing... Finally a little bit of inspiration but I'm not sure I'm in love with the end result. I do love the argyle stamp set from PTI though!

Thanks so much for stopping by! TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Autumn Tags, A Little Argyle
Ink: Orange zest, Tuxedo black (Memento), Lady Bug (Memento)
Paper: True black, vintage cream, tan textured cardstock (DCWV)
Other: Vintage cream ribbon, pure poppy buttons, swiss dots embossing folder

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.