Waltzing along

Evening all!

Very quick post - soooo tired :)

I made the Waltzing Mouse sketch challenge deadline!!! Sorry, I get excited when I can keep minor things straight these days :)





I really wanted to use a panel of felt but it looked plain but itself so I decided to sew a diagonal pattern to add a little something-something.

Hope you like it! Off to bed!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Snowfall, snowfall additions
Ink: Colorbox blue and lilac
Paper: White, lavender moon
Other: white felt, spring rain buttons, twine, sewing machine, nesties

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.