World Equestrian Games, here we come!

For the first time ever, the World Equestrian games are being held outside of Europe - they're in my backyard...well, practically :) The Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY is the venue for this exciting event, and I've had tickets now for over a year! We're heading over today to see the Grand Prix freestyle dressage finals - I can't wait to see the internationally renowned horses and riders!!!!


Before I head off, thought I'd share another card. This one is for the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge and the Embellish Magazine color challenge. I realized just this morning, however, I missed the WMSC deadline!!!! Doh! Oh well, here it is anyway :)


On the close up of the flowers, you can see I tried to dress up the flowers a little using silver microbeads. Thought they needed just a little something :)





Hope you all have a wonderful Friday. The weekend is just one day away!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Flowers with love (Annabelle Stamps), Polka dot basics II
Ink: tuxedo black (memento), smokey shadow
Paper: Whit, smokey shadow, lemon zest
Other: silver microbeads, dimensionals

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.