Joy to the World

For my JUGS post, scroll down or click HERE :)

I am so pooped! We spent most of today shopping for various things and it was BUS-Y! The holiday season is certainly well underway! I do love this time of year though :)

I'm playing along with Kazzan's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You tonight and all the music in the mall had put me in the mood for a holiday card :)



I'm loving this PTI set!!! So many Christmas sentiment possibilities.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Andrea M
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Big and Bold Holiday Greetings, Snowfall
Ink: Aqua mist, ocean tides, silver (Colorbox)
Paper: Pure poppy, white, SEI dp (I think :))
Other: Nesties, ocean tides ribbon, swiss dots EF, silver brads

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.