ColourQ... Finally!

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Wow! Post number 3 for me today... crazy. Feast or famine over here at the ol' blogo, I tell ya!

I haven't been able to meet the deadline for a ColourQ challenge since before Christmas! Well today, I ended that sad streak :) I love the ColourQ color combos and am soooo glad to have a bit of crafty time today!



A fast, fun card! I love these colors. Aren't polka dots just the best?!?!

Hope you are all having a fabulous Saturday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps: Polka dot basics, Mat Stack #2 Collection - sentiment (all PTI)
Ink: Versamark, Dark chocolate (PTI)
Paper: sweet blush, berry sorbet, pure poppy, white and dark chocolate (all PTI)
Other: red adhesive pearls (Want2Scrap), sweet blush ribbon

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.