CR84FN #15

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Boy, do we have a fun color palette for you at CR84FN this week!!!


Told ya! Fabulous or what?!?!
These colors just make you feel good all over! Cheery and bright - I'm so sure some of you all in the snow-covered regions of North America can use bright and cheery right about now :)


Spring and flowers came to mind when looking at these colors. I'd love to say that this card was my first attempt...but my pants would be on fire right now (liar, liar...) LOL! I tried TWO other cards but just wasn't as happy with the results. I managed to alter one of them and get it to a point where I liked it well enough. Sometimes the ideas are just better in your head!!! I crocheted these cute little blooms (so easy!). I used embroidery thread (size 10) so they're pretty tiny, perfect for a card. If any of you like to crochet, step-by-step instructions can be found HERE. I then pierced the cardstock and hand stitched the stems and leaves. The sentiment "smile" from DeNami Design seemed perfect :) This card just makes me so happy! I was thinking these flowers would such a cute framed piece too.. hmmmm....

Here's another take (one of my first two attempts that I altered some :)).


Another crocheted flower - I've been having a blast experimenting with these.


Ok bleeps - that's all for now :)

Hop on over to visit the other fabulous CR84FN DT - their links are on my sidebar :) Remember to also visit the sweet and talented Stella Schenkel, our guest DT for the month of February!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 TTFN,
Ingredients (Smile card)
Stamps: Smile (DeNami)
Ink: Hawaiian shores
Paper: White, harvest gold (PTI)
Other: Embroidery thread (size 10), Craft thread (Joann Fabrics), sewing machine



Ingredients (Belated birthday)
Stamps: Mat Stack 2 (PTI)
Ink: Hawaiian shores, spring moss (PTI)
Paper: White, hawaiian shores, harvest gold (PTI), DCWV patterned paper
Other: Embroidery thread (size 10), Craft thread (Joann Fabrics), mat stack 2 die, banner builder die (PTI), alphabet impression plate (PTI)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.