DeNami Product Spotlight: Lucky Irish

For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Color Challenge post, click HERE.


Today in the DeNami Product Spotlight we've got a sweet Petit Fours with an Irish theme!!! 


For this first card, I stamped and clear embossed the clovers on green cardstock. My uber talented friend, Aimes, had THIS beautiful card on her site which provided the inspiration for the layout. The white cardstock is die cut, dry embossed then propped up on dimensionals. The cute little hat and the sentiment "lucky" were embossed in white on vellum. I used a green Copic marker to highlight the periphery of the hat and sentiment on the vellum - it's a bit hard to see in the pic though.

I paired the Lucky Irish Petit Fours with the medium Polka Dot background stamp.  I edged the polka dots with bakers twine from the twinery.

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!! Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our February guest DT,  Kim Wilson!!! Leave 'em some love!!!

 TTFN,

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.