JUGS #73 - Envelope Gift Box

How about a cool challenge from Just Us Girls


Our fabulous hostess, Pam, has chosen to challenge us with these cute little boxes. They are PeRfEcT for giving cards with lots of embellies or a small set of cards (that's what I plan to use mine for :)). There's a great, easy-to-follow tutorial HERE on Splitcoast Stampers if you're a newbie, like me.


I used the fabulous colors from the latest Play Date Cafe challenge for inspiration. 


Have you ever sat down to make a project and things just come together so quickly and perfectly? Sadly, that was not the case for me tonight. I had an idea and I just couldn't make it come to fruition so I switched gears....again....and again.... I won't tell you exactly how long it took me to put this together but let's just say it's wasn't the most productive, efficient time ever :) My original idea was to make this box then put set of matching cards in it but my time dwindled so I'll have to finish that project on another day.


Here's a close up of my tag - I put a tiny aqua crocheted flower next to the sentiment. I really am addicted to crocheting these little cuties!
That's it for me :) Swing by and say hi to our talented guest designer for February, Lori from Afternoon's Delight. Also take a moment to swing by the blogs of the rest of the always wonderful JUGS DT! Their links are in my sidebar to the right :)

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!


 TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps: Fillable Frames 10 (PTI)
Ink: pear tart, bahama blue (Memento)
Paper: Hawaiian shores, simply chartreuse, white (PTI), Patterned paper (DCWV)
Other: Fillable frames 10 die, crochet flower, orange zest and spring moss buttons, orange zest ribbon, tag die (PTI), embossed scallops border punch (EK Success)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.