DeNami Product Challenge: Rhinestones

For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my DeNami + PDC Color Challenge post, click HERE.


Hi all!!! Welcome to another DeNami Product Challenge!!! Time to get your BLING ON!!!!


For my card, I used a rhinestone flourish from Want2Scrap. These rhinestone flourishes are so beautiful!!! I decided to make a wedding card with the fabulous DeNami Glamour Dress and the Congratulations Script.


I thought about using rhinestones on the necklace but I didn't have any small enough :) The dress is shadowed with T1 and outlined with RV10 (Copic markers).

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!! Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT and our wonderful guest DT, Pattie G.  

Hope you can play along! Can't wait to see your creations!

TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.