Zipper flower: JUGS #77

For my DeNami Product Challenge post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Product Spotlight post, click HERE.



Saturday is here!!! So is another FUN challenge over at  Just Us Girls

Dana's challenging all of us to make a zipper flower and she's got an awesome tutorial HERE over at Want2Scrap. Fun, fun, fun!!! And they look so darn cute too!


I recently went to a Stella & Dot party and ordered a bracelet - it came in the sweetest little box (the following is just a pic of the inside) - see the inspiration for the card? :) 


Love the background! I think I could use this one again and again! The stamp is from the Background Basics: Retro stamp set from PTI.


For my card, the color inspiration came from the most recent colourQ challenge colors


When I went to buy my zipper, I really wanted a purple one. Sadly, no dice. So I bought a white one and dyed it with Eggplant Adirondak ink - worked pretty well I think :) Got to use my new Leaf Dies, Doily Dies, and Tiny Tags dies and stamps too! 

Also take a moment to swing by the blogs of the rest of the wonderful, talented JUGS DT as well as our March guest designer, Alyssa Scritchfield

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.