CR84FN #25

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Happy Easter!!! If you do not observe Easter, I hope you are having a spectacular weekend!


How about these AWESOME CR84FN colors for this week? There's just so much inspiration in the photos above (from Martha Stewart).

This color combo just made me want to make a fun card :)


It's CAS and colorful! These are the Copic markers I used - R29, 24 and 20 for the letters and BG000 to outline the text (it's faint but you can barely see it). I love using gradient coloring in these letters! They're pretty large too so they can really make a great focal point. The polka dots are embossed in white and text is stamped in tumbled glass distress ink for a subtle look. Each and every week, I really am inspired all the beautiful interpretations of the challenge colors - ranging from soft and beautiful to bright and spectacular! I always look forward to all the gorgeous inspiration - thank you all for participating!!!

Make sure you show some love to the always inspiring CR84FN DT and the talented Silke Ledlow, our April guest designer!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.