CR84FN #26

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)

One look at the colors for this week's CR84FN Challenge and you'll be instantly inspired! It seems I say that every week, but the colors are just that awesome every week :)


This graphic just makes you want to sit down and GET YOUR CRAFT ON!!!!

I've got two projects for you today. The first card is for a very special occasion - next week is our dear, sweet Stephanie's Birthday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!
I hope you have the most wonderful day, friend!!! Swing by Stephanie's blog and send her some sweet birthday love!!! This card is for you :)


My second project has a birthday theme as well. I really wanted to make a gift bag as I don't tend to make 3D projects as much as cards. Here's my altered kraft bag...


For both my card and my gift bag I used some new Verve goodies that I won from Maureen's blog - Thanks Maureen!!! She had such a fabulous prize up for grabs and I was so lucky to win it!!! Maureen is a constant source of amazing inspiration - please, check out her blog for loads of paper crafting AWESOMENESS!!!
I won the Verve sets, Big Wish and Blessings, as well as the Vintage Oval Die and matching stamp, AND a thank you sentiment!!!! Fun blog candy, or what!!! As you can see from the projects, I was playing around with the die and frame stamp and the birthday sentiments. And let me say, I am a fan!!! I could see more of these stamps in my future for sure. My wish list just keeps on growing….sadly, my bank account does not, LOL!
Here is a matching tag I made to go along with the bag...


Before I sign off, please keep our fellow amazing, talented DT member, Heather, in your thoughts and prayers. She lives in AL in the area devastated by a large tornado. She and her family are fine, thank goodness; they are without power, as are many others in that region. We're thinking of you, girl!!! Say a little prayer for all those affected by the storms this past week.

In other news, we sadly have to say goodbye to Silke Ledlow, our April guest designer :( Silke, we are so honored that your could share your AMAZING talent with us this month!!! But with an exit comes an entrance - please help me welcome the super talented Lin Brandyberry, who is joining us this month as our May guest designer! YAY Lin!!! 

That's all for now folks! Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.