DeNami Product Spotlight: Mother

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.

Back again with another DeNami Product Spotlight!!! 
This stamp has such a pretty font, dontcha think?! I just love it - makes such a beautiful focal point!

Here's my Motherly tribute :)


For this card, I used our featured DeNami stamp, Mother. On the card base, I stamped the Rosette Background in Versamark and clear embossed for some shine. The larger Rosette is fussy cut, colored with Copic markers and covered with glossy accents. The red satin ribbon is pleated and stitched on the front of the sentiment panel - I just pleated and stitched as I went. No tape or glue. It was pretty easy and I'll definitely do it again :)

Just to remind you, DeNami is offering 10% off the product spotlight stamp for 1 week!!!! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!! Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our April guest designer, Sue Lelli. Be sure to leave these lovely ladies lots of love!

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.