JUGS #81: Spring Theme Template Challenge



Ready to go 3D with  Just Us Girls?  Our dear Kristin has got a fun, seasonal challenge for us all - create a template or 3D project with a spring theme! 

I don't know about you but I just love spring and fall - I LOVE making cards in the respective, traditional color schemes. The soft, fresh colors of spring and the earthy, rich tones of fall. 

But now it's time to get your SPRING ON!!!

I went with mostly pastel colors and an Easter theme since this is Easter weekend.

So here's my template and matching card...


The template is from Qbee on Splitcoast Stampers - she designed a template to be like the egg boxes from PTI. She's got printable templates and everything!


I made the top of my box from DCWV Garden Party papers. He, he - look at the bow on the front :) I just noticed that as I was posting. Oops - it's straight on the first picture LOL! I used my Beautiful Blooms die to make a flower for the top and Tiny Tags to create the small "enjoy" tag.


The insert has punched holes to hold 6 small eggs but I'm sure you could alter it to hold larger eggs as well. So darn cute!!!


A final close up of my card. I LOVE crocheting those flowers now! I think I could use them on just about every card :) Restraint...show restraint.... I also used matching papers and ribbon.  Aren't those polka dot leaves just too cute?!

So that's about it for me. I'm hoping to squeeze in a bit more crafty time this weekend but we've got a laundry list of projects to tackle too so we'll have to see what happens.

Make sure to visit the other JUGS DT as well as our fabulous guest designer for April,  Teresa Kline.

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Ingredients
Stamps: Egg Hunt, Tiny Tags (PTI)
Ink: Hibiscus burst, new leaf (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI), yellow textured cardstock, Garden party DP (DCWV), new leaf bitty dot DP (PTI)
Other: Doily Details dies (PTI), Hibiscus burst ribbon (PTI), crochet floer, Turning a New Leaf die (PTI), pearl brad (paper studio)

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.