JUGS #82: Emboss Resist


Wild Card time over at  Just Us Girls
This time round, I'm the hostess and I've decided on the emboss resist technique :) There's a great tutorial HERE on Splitcoast Stampers. 


I went pretty CAS with mine. I used this super cute Sunflower Stamp from DeNami Design. I paired it with a Signature Greeting from PTI. The flowers are clear embossed and Scattered Straw and Shabby Shutters distress inks to color the sunflowers. Then I drew a border with a brown Spica pen, so now I can enter this card in the Make It Monday Challenge. It's all about multi-tasking this weekend :)

Before I sign off, please keep people affected by the awful storms and tornadoes in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia and Arkansas in your thoughts and prayers.

Make sure to visit the other JUGS DT as well as our fabulous guest designer for April,  Teresa Kline. I'm so sad to say that this is Teresa's last week with us as our featured designer :( We are so happy that you could join us for the past month Teresa! It's been fun!!!

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.