DeNami Sketch Challenge!

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.




Time for a DeNami Sketch Challenge!!! The lovely Wendy is the mastermind behind this stunning sketch!!!


But before I get to my card, we sadly have to bid adieu to the wonderful and talented Sue Lelli as the month is at an end. It's been an absolute pleasure Sue!!!! 
For the month of May, we welcome the lovely Dana Seymour as our guest DT for May!!! Welcome Dana!!!


For my rainbow card, I used the following DeNami products;

The rainbow was colored with Spica pens for a subtle glittery appearance, which didn't really make it into the photo. I added a liquid applique that puffs when dried to the clouds for texture. Both the rainbow and clouds have been cut out and popped up on dimensionals. The background is lightly airbrushed with B91. The yellow cardstock is embossed with polka dots and the sentiment, stamped on vellum, is applied over top. Then I added some twinery twine for funsies :)

Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our May guest designer, Dana Seymour

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.