JUGS #86: Father's Day 3D Project

Father's Day is fast approaching - what better way to honor Dad than with a homemade gift?!  Just Us Girls has got just the challenge to get you up and craftin', to make Dad's day extra-special :)


I decided to use a template by Lauren Meader called For Keepsake. It is such a versatile, fantastic template that you'll find yourself using over and over again!


I used this fantastic DP from Cloud Nine, which is really about the ONLY masculine DP I own aside from plain colors! The template has a little window that I covered with acetate. I wrapped a bit of Fine Linen saddle stitch ribbon around both the cover and the main body of the box for a little extra somethin'.  Isn't the tag so cute…I mean, handsome!


Yumminess lies inside….


These are peanut butter pretzel sandwiches dipped in white chocolate. Oh yes, they are good!!!
I got the recipe from a pin on Pinterest - they're called Peanut Butter "Buckeye" Pretzel Bites. The recipe originally calls for semisweet choclate but I substituted white chocolate 'cause my hubby loves white chocolate. Sadly, these won't make it to my Dad - he's in Canada so I gave this sweet surprise to my wonderful husband! I don't have a closeup of my pretzels cause they don't look near as nice as the ones from the parent recipe but they taste darn GOOD!!! And, even better, they are SUPER quick and easy to make. Win, win :)

On a final note, this is Clare's last challenge as May Guest Designer for JUGS. We're so glad you shared your AMAZING talent with us this month, Clare!!! Please stop by and leave her and the other JUGheads some love! I just love the nickname, "JUGheads… thanks E!!!!

Clare Buswell May Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
post-separator-5.25

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.