Rainbow bright: JUGS #85


You're going to want to play along with  Just Us Girls this week. I'm just sayin'… the uber talented Dana's got a FUUUUN color challenge - use the colors of the rainbow on your card or project!!! 


My ric rac die called out to me for this challenge! I thought a rainbow of colored ric rac would be so fun. 


Since the ric rac and buttons made me smile, I figured the sentiment was well suited :) Hopefully it'll make a recipient smile someday :) Kind of a cute, one-layer card; I like the way it turned out.

You have to check out what the other oh-so-talented JUGS have made with these colors!

Clare Buswell May Guest Designer

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.