CR84FN #34

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)




Time for another CR84FN color challenge! Here is the gorgeous challenge graphic and the fabulous color combination :)


Mona's husband, Scott Pendleton, is the source of these GORGEOUS pics!!! WOWZAS! TONS of talent in that Pendleton family :)

Before I give you my take on these oh so fabulous colors, there's a birthday girl in our midst :) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!

It's our dear, sweet Heather's birthday during the second week of our challenge so please make sure to swing by and send her some birthday love! 
And here's my card for Heather - Happy Birthday girlie!!!


I love to crochet flowers! I just wish I had more time; I'd crochet my little heart out :) The colors in the pic are a bit deceiving, the petals of the flowers are bright pink (they look a little red). Hope you like it Heather!

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Signature





Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.