DeNami Product Spotlight: Large Bold Hibiscus

For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN card, click HERE.
For my Embellish card, click HERE.
For my JUGS card, click HERE.


Wanna see what fabulousness is waiting in the DeNami Product spotlight?!?! Of course you do :)


Is this not a gorgeous flower?! It can be paper-pieced, colored or just used as an outline, you name it!


I used the following DeNami Products on this card;

Is this Hibiscus stamp not wonderfully versatile?! So many possibilities!

I was so inspired by my wonderful blog friend, Christina MacLaren from Sea Glass & Sentiments - she made THIS CARD a while ago and I pret-near fell on the floor!!! Not only is this gal THE nicest person, she is so darn TALENTED!

For my CASE of Christina's card, I spritzed Daffodil Glimmer Mist on the corner of cream cardstock (this color of Glimmer Mist was a 2008 limited edition and is out of stock at a lot of places). I couldn't achieve the same splatter effect (the mist was a bit too fine) so I manually added a few drops. Let me say this - I've got some learnin' to do in the random placement of buttons and other embellishments :) When you think about it, how hard can it be to do random?! Apparently, very. Random does not come naturally to me for sure!

REMEMBER: The featured DeNami Stamp is 10% off for one week!!!

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT has in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.