JUGS #91 - Gettin' Sketchy


Time to get sketchy with Just Us Girls! Kathryn's got a fabulous sketch for you…
But first, we have a brand new guest designer for the month of July! I am so excited because this gal is AMAZINGLY gifted and a most WONDERFUL person. I am SO glad she is sharing her talents with us this month! Welcome Christina MacLaren from Sea Glass & Sentiments! YAY!!!

On to our sketch...



For my card, I flipped the awesome sketch on it's side :)


I got the inspiration for my card from my SUPER talented blog friend, Laurie, who made THIS AMAZING card. Mine hardly does hers justice, but after I saw the sketch, I couldn't get that card out of my head, so I decided to go with it :) I also used the Play Date Cafe's most recent color palette for inspiration.


Check out the rest of the JUGS DT for INCREDIBLE inspiration!

Christina MacLaren, July Guest Designer
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.