JUGS #93: Color it up!


Hey all!

Time to get "Juggy" with it :) Got a great color combo to share with you all!


So purdy!!!!

Wanna hear a funny story? Even though I picked these colors, I STRUGGLED with them :) Seriously. Sort of a paper crafting irony, if you will. But I overcame my craft-block, finally finding inspiration with a stamp set I haven't used in a while - In Bloom from PTI.


I stamped the smaller blossom from the set in smokey shadow ink on sweet blush cardstock. The white cardstock strip is embossed with text. While embossing the text, a nestie circle was also embossed into the cardstock. The doily is die cut from melon berry cardstock then a circle was cut from the center to expose the cardstock beneath over the previously made embossed circle. 


Time for a close up :) Hopefully you can see the detail a little better on this pic. 

Hope you find time to play along!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature





Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.