Papertrey July Blog Hop

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.




Time for the July Papertrey Blog Hop! Another month come and gone… wow. 

This month we had another inspiration photo to work with…



I took my inspiration from the colors and the sweet little pillow with the butterflies. 


I die cut the blooms and stitched through them randomly…it kills me not to make a straight line, I tell ya LOL! The background is from Modern Basics. 

Sorry things have been quieter here on the ol' blogo. We are 5 weeks away from our big northern migration! And there's so much to do as you can imagine. I'll probably be a lot more sporadic with my posts for the next 6 weeks or so. I've got lots to round up and finish off at work, preparing for the new job, trying to keep our house clean enough to show, etc, etc. We've not had a lot of interest in the house sadly.  The market is S-L-O-W here. It's likely we won't sell it before we move. But we do have a rental lined up in Canada so at least we'll have a place to lay our heads when we get there :) I jokingly suggested to the hubby that we could keep our house here in TN as a vacation home… he didn't find the suggestion as funny as I did :)

Anyway, I'm trying not to stress too much about the things I have little control over (some days I'm better at it than others :)). 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I appreciate your visits :) Happy hopping!
Signature



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.