CR84FN #35 Refresher

For my JUGS post, click HERE
For my DeNami/Lawn Fawn Blog Hop card, click HERE.


Week two of the CR84FN #35 color challenge! Here's another look at the fabulous colors...


These fabulous pics come from Leslie at A Creative Mint.


I kept it pretty simple. I masked a circle on white card stock then sponged Lilac Distress ink, making it darker at the bottom. Then I stamped floral silhouettes in dark grey. The sentiment is stamped in green pigment ink on vellum. If you visit here a lot, you know how much I love using vellum :) 

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature





Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.