CR84FN #36

For my JUGS post, click HERE
For my DeNami Rainbow post, click HERE.


Howdy all! Happy weekend! How about some brand new, super fabulous CR84FN #36 color inspiration?! 


The photos in the gorgeous inspiration graphic come from Martha Stewart.


One of my new favorite techniques is coloring on kraft cardstock with white gel pens. No just any white gel pens, mind you. I used to be frustrated by the gel pens I purchased. They would work for a moment or  two, then, bam, they would skip or stop writing all together. Grrrr. That was until I found Gelly Roll Gel Pens. O. M. G. They are the PERFECT gel pen. I kid you not. After buying one to try, I promptly bought a whole pack!!!

{he, he! In reading back through the previous paragraph, I sound like an infomercial! Just  read through it again…see what I mean :)}

Anywho, I love Gelly Roll gel pens. Plain and simple.

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.