JUGS #96 - Getting' sketchy

For my DeNami/Lawn Fawn Blog Hop cards, click HERE.
For my DeNami Sketch Challenge card, click HERE.
For my CR84FN card, click HERE.



Time for a new Just Us Girls sketch challenge! Our wonderful hostess, Pam, has a BEAUTIFUL sketch whipped up for you :)


Let me preface this by saying I love patterned paper. Love it. So many pretty colors and patterns… what's not to love? 

I have a little collection of patterned paper. And I have no idea what to do with it. 

Seriously. As much as I love it, I can't figured out how to use it. Occasionally, I can use one pattern to decent effect; try to mix two patterns…paper crafting disaster. I kid you not. It's just one of those things I've never been able to grasp. And yet, like my other vices, I can't give it up :)


I did find inspiration in this DP from Garden Party paper from DCWV. So soft and pretty. I definitely took some creative liberties with this sketch, using buttons in place of the other circles in the sketch.

If you already haven't, see the JUGS site for all the challenge deets. Don't forget to swing by the blogs of the other fabulous JUGS DT gals and show them a little love :)


Hope you find time to play along with Just Us Girls - we love seeing your creations and always appreciate your support! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.