JUGS #98 - Color Challenge


How about some uber fabulous, awesome, JUGified color inspiration!? 

Over at Just Us Girls, the super sweet and fabulous Elise has a most wonderful color palette to tempt you!


Is this not a most fabulous color combination?!

So many possibilities…. but sunflowers and new PTI goodies came to mind!

I found the most GORGEOUS card by Betsy Veldman HERE while browsing one day recently. And since I'm in need of a mojo injection, I went with the inspiration from her card. I used my new Simple Sunflower set - I think I have a new love - this set and I were made for one another LOL!


Instead of using the leaves from the set, I went with leaves from Turning a New Leaf. I inked up the leaves and "kissed" them on my woodgrain impression plate for a little bit of texture. I love the effect! 

I saw another picture on Pinterest while I was browsing, I came across this lovely pillow…


… and was inspired to make a simple and sweet butterfly card with the colors.


Hope you can see the subtle texture on the cream card stock created with a Linen impression plate from PTI.

If you already haven't, see the JUGS site for all the challenge deets. Don't forget to swing by the blogs of the other fabulous JUGS DT gals and show them a little love :)


Hope you find time to play along with Just Us Girls - we love seeing your creations and always appreciate your support! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.