Made it!

We arrived on PEI yesterday, safe and sound :). My hubby is officially legal to work in Canada and there was only a minor issue with importing our cars (which was remedied by literally the two NICEST border officers EVER!). I've had major border issues / Visa trouble in the past (sorry, no seedy criminal history to share LOL), so border crossings that involve Visas and the like always make us a bit nervous - ya just never know who you'll get on a given day and just hope you've got everything you need. Anywho, the moving company is due to arrive with our stuff tomorrow. I'm crippled without an Internet connection (sad, I know) until Friday - until then, we're mooching web access from my sister and other free wi-fi spots. Off to run a few errands for the day! Hopefully I'll be back to visiting everyone this weekend :) Miss you all! Later! Andrea - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.