DeNami Color Challenge

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


It's Monday…. how about some fabulous colors to start the week off right? Our lovely Dana has chosen some gorgeous colors for this DeNami Challenge!


If you visit here often, you know my affinity for sunflowers! Love 'em! when I saw these gorgeous colors, I HAD to use my DeNami sunflower stamp… just had to! And what can be better than one sunflower? A whole field of them :)


The DeNami products used on this card are as follows;

I stamped the sunflower a couple of times, then masked the images and stamped some more to create my sunflower field :) I colored them with my Copics (my shade of green is a little off, ok WAY off, from the inspiration photo - sorry Dana!). The wavy "sunny days" sentiment seemed to compliment the grouping of sunflowers, both in meaning and in shape :)  To finish off the sunflowers, I used glue dots to put brown fun flock in the centers. 

YAY for one layer!!! 

Hope you'll find sue time to play along with this awesome color challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.