DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Pine Sprig

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE


First and foremost, to all my American family and friends, Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you a holiday full of family, friends, love and great food!

Time for a new DeNami Product Spotlight!!!

This little pine sprig is just so darn versatile! It can stand on it's own or be incorporated with other stamps.


For this card, I used DeNami's Small Pine Sprig, Season's Greetings and lime card stock. I stamped the small pine sprigs in two shades of green for a little depth. I used red stickles to make the holly berries. 

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Glenda, our guest designer for the Month of November, have in store!

ALSO…. DeNami is having a HUGE Black Friday Sale in their store on Friday!!!! Be sure to check it out :)



In Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving in October. But my hubby is American and we have a number of American friends here in Canada, so we are having a Thanksgiving get together on Sat with turkey and all the fixin's :) YUM! Have a happy and safe holiday friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.