JUGS #109 - Sketch Challenge


Time for a Just Us Girls sketch challenge - sweet Dana has whipped up this fantastic shaped card sketch!!!!

I usually don't make many shaped cards but with the holiday season fast approaching, this sketch is PERFECT! I had to make a Christmas tree :)


To make my triangular card, I made a 4.25 x 5.5 card, then cut it on the diagonal. This made a right triangle so I cut a bit off the bottom to make it into a tall triangle. There are probably easier or better ways but my brain is on standby mode right now LOL! It made a cute little triangle mini-card :)

Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.